Featuring all of the advatages of the Torch freehub -low drag, low weight, and the ultimate in axle compatibility- tied into a traditional, “Classic” hub. 28 and 32 hole drilling available. Ten available colors.
Industry Nine Torch Classic Rear MTB Hub (Full Color Selection)
Torch rear hub
- 4 bearing hub with oversized , butted 20/17mm axle and external seals
- Large diameter disc flanges improve wheel stiffness and braking torque transfer
- Angled flanges for lower spoke stresses
- 9/10spd or XX1 compatible freehub options
- 135mm hub platform offers interchangeable endcaps for QR, 10×135, 12×135, 12x142mm axle options
- New – 12×148 “Boost” hub option for 2015
- DH150 Hub platform offers interchangeable endcaps for 12×150 and 12x157mm axle options
- 120 point – 3 degree engagement – 6 pawl freehub
- Available in 28 and 32 Hole counts
- Hybrid Ceramic bearings available – upcharge applies
- 260-280 grams – weight varies depending on bearing, endcap, and freehub spec.
MTB 28 hole, MTB 32 hole
Green, Gold, Orange, Black, Purple, Red, Silver, Blue, Pink, Turquoise