Project 321 second generation (G2) Rear hub is lighter (by 70 grams!), easier to adjust, and easier to service than the first Generation. Project 321 G2 hub rides on two angular contact bearings which have longer bearing life and more lateral load capacity than radial ball bearings. They can be accurately loaded to adjust bearing preload for zero play and to compensate for bearing wear. Project 321 has also designed this hub with a very high oil capacity allowing the user to add oil and dampen the noise level of the hub if desired.
Project 321 G2 Mountain Rear Hub (Full Color Selection)
$390.00 – $474.00
- Weight 274 grams.
- Available axles: 135mm QR, 135mm x 10mm TA, 135mm x 12mm TA, 142mm x 12mm TA or 135 bolt on
- Utilizes the six pawl / 120 point engagement Torch freehub system by Industry Nine.
- Hub can be converted to any axle or free hub body style (XX1 or standard) at any time
- 32H and 28H patterns available now.
- CNC engraved logo (not laser etch or sticker).
- 3 year warranty for defects in materials or craftsmanship.
- Made in the USA.
- Comes standard with Enduro ABEC 5 bearings which include two angular contact bearings. Bearing upgrade options include:
- Enduro ZERO Ceramic Hybrid add $84 (includes 1x Zero ceramic bearing and 3x grade 5 ceramic hybrids).
- Available in Standard Freehub Body or XX1 Freehub Body.
- Six extra freehub body springs included.
- Available in RED, BLACK, BLUE, GREEN, GOLD and SILVER. Speciality colors available in PINK, PURPLE, and ORANGE (with limited availability).
Rear Pink, Rear Green, Rear Blue, Rear Red, Rear Black, Rear Silver, Rear Orange, Rear Purple, Rear Gold
28 hole, 32 hole
135mm QR, 135mm x 10mm TA, 135mm x 12mm TA, 142mm x 12mm TA, 135 Bolt On
|Freehub Body Option||
Standard Freehub Body, XX1 Freehub Body
Standard Abec 5 Included, Enduro ZERO Ceramic Hybrid (+84.00)